First, a new website. Then, ongoing marketing communications.
Headquartered in Antigo, Wisconsin, TSi Power Corporation engineers and manufactures industry-leading power protection products for wireless, telecom, security and industrial applications.
I first partnered with TSi Power to write copy for its new website. I worked closely with the company’s owner to find ways to showcase the products in a compelling way. This included creating an Industry path to highlight how the company’s products work for specific vertical market applications, such as in the telecommunications and security fields. Next, I helped the company clearly articulate each of the products’ features and benefits in the Products path.
As part of this website create, I edited and rewrote all of TSi Power’s white papers.
Based on the success of this relationship, I now oversee TSi Power’s marketing communication. This has included:
- Developing a trade show program, with appropriate supporting materials and signage, so TSi Power can showcase its solutions and be seen as a leader in select vertical markets.
- Overseeing consistency of branding throughout all communication channels. This includes developing an in-house style guide that governs graphic design usage, standardizing usage of company brand names and electrical terms. It also includes creating new templates for internal and external communications such as forms, Word documents, PowerPoint templates and more
- Developing a template for spec sheets and implementing this for numerous ones.
- Writing case studies to reinforce the successful implementation of TSi Power’s products.
- Developing an email marketing program using Mail Chimp.
- Working with trade publications on editorial opportunities to increase publicity and word-of-mouth exposure for TSi Power